Product Supply Leader
Do you have experience of supply management within the pharmaceutical industry?
Sobi is now recruiting to an exciting position as Product Supply Leader to our External Manufacturing Team. You will have the opportunity to manage cross-functional end-to end product supply teams and drive planning, alignment and collaborations and to be part of an expanding company and dedicated team.
If you’re inspired by bringing innovative therapies and services to improve the lives of rare disease patients and their families, join us. The position is based in Hornsberg, Stockholm. Apply before 2/7-2017. We will interview candidates continuously so don’t wait to send in your application.
As Product Supply Leader you will be a part of External Manufacturing. External Manufacturing is responsible for managing Sobi’s external manufacturing and supply chains, supplying our products to patients through a global network of Contract Manufacturing Organisations. You will provide cross functional operational and strategic supply management of certain products. You will also manage cross-functional end-to-end product supply teams for coordination and execution of operational and strategic activities linked to the manufacturing, supply and delivery to ensure the optimization of performance, cost, inventories, quality and delivery.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive end-to-end planning, alignment and collaboration across involved functions. This includes to chair Supply project team meetings, maintain updated reports and proactively communicate progress, risks and issues.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives related to product supply. Suggest improvements, establish actions plans and drive and implement plans.
- Oversight and management of ongoing commercial manufacturing, clinical and LCM programs at multiple global external manufacturers (CMOs).
- Provide leadership for projects and programs related to manufacturing & supply.
- Manage Product supply requirements, plans, prioritization, risks, cost- and impact analyses, resources, and budget and ensure that supply execution is conducted within time plan and budget and specified quality and compliance.
- Prepare and implement long-term supply capacity, risk management and performance improvement plans for external manufacturers.
- Lead the evaluation, planning and implementation of process/product changes and maintain compliance with global regulatory filings and approvals.
- Overall accountability for optimizing performance of current external manufacturing and supply operations and continuously improve efficiency and performance throughout the lifecycle of products.
- Develop Plans and actions to assure the necessary steps are taken to prepare the manufacturing supply chain to support new product launches and other manufacturing related activities.
To qualify for this role you have university degree (MSc) in Biotechnology, Engineering or other relevant area. Additional experience in Supply chain management is a merit and at least 5-10 years documented experience of working with Manufacturing/Operations management, Product Supply, Supply chain and leading cross functional teams. You have experience in complex global product supply chains, programs and product portfolio.
Strong business skills and knowledge in biologics manufacturing, responsibilities in areas of manufacturing, quality, manufacturing science & technology, Contract Manufacturing Organization management, is a merit. You must be fluent in English and use to communicate in a business environment.
The right candidate possesses the ability to lead, coordinate and manage cross-functional teams with many different functions. Strong teamworking skills are required to work effectively in a project organization and team environment and establish/maintain effective working relationships. Further you have a high sense of responsibility and strong organization and analytical skills and are able to handle multiple tasks independently and manage priorities. You are self-motivated and have the ability to work independently and are able to make priorities in order to deliver business critical items in time.
You are flexible and thrive in a role that requires both operational and strategic end-to-end management
The suitable candidate should demonstrate Sobi's CARE (Collaboration, Accountability, Respect, Engagement)-values and Patient centric way of working.
Sobi is an international specialty healthcare company dedicated to rare diseases. Sobi’s mission is to develop and deliver innovative therapies and services to improve the lives of patients. The product portfolio is primarily focused on Haemophilia, Inflammation and Genetic diseases. Sobi also markets a portfolio of specialty and rare disease products across Europe, the Middle East, North Africa and Russia for partner companies. Sobi is a pioneer in biotechnology with world-class capabilities in protein biochemistry and biologics manufacturing. In 2016 Sobi had total revenues of SEK 5.2 billion (USD 608 M) and about 760 employees. The share (STO: SOBI) is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. More information is available at www.sobi.com.
Vår kunds hemsida
Please apply by registering your CV here on our website. Click on the "Ansök" button to the right. It is our recommendation that you register as much information as possible and that you attach a complete CV-document. Please check that your correct e-mail address is registered.
Poolia is a registered staffing agency, meaning that we comply with the requirements set by Bemanningsföretagen - the Swedish Association of Staffing Agencies.